Monday, July 8, 2019

Internship Week 4 Update 7/1/19

This week was pretty slow due to the fact that it was the Fourth of July weekend. Since this happened there was not a lot of helpdesk tickets or phone calls that came to the helpdesk line.

There was a user who was having problems with their email. In order to access their email, the net admins had to delete and create a new email account. After doing this, I contacted the user again to see if their issue was fixed. This user was able to log in normally with no issues at all. I assisted two other users in the Purchasing department on how to set up their emails since they were new to the county. I made sure that each user had the correct programs needed to perform their everyday tasks. I made sure this was all correct and then resolved the ticket.

There was a call that came into the helpdesk line where a new employee was not able to scan anything. I made sure that their information was stored into the Ricoh printer and tested to see if it would work. After testing this the scan went straight through to their email without any issues.

On Friday, I got a helpdesk ticket where a users aircard was not working on their laptop. Since the user didn't bring their laptop on that day they said they will bring it in today (Monday 7/8) so that I can take a look at it to see what is wrong with it.

This was most of the different tasks that happened during this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment