This week there were a lot of different tasks that I was assigned. I set up 2 new VM's for new employees that were starting in the Purchasing Department. When setting up the VM's I made sure that the new users had all of the necessary programs were installed. Installed OneSolution which is the profile which is assigned to each person. This was installed via PDQ.
I also got a helpdesk ticket about a user who's email was saying to be activated or an account was not found. One of the Net Admins looked into this and saw that there was an issue with the Microsoft account. The net admin deleted their account and then created a new one with all of the archived emails the user previously had.
Working on a previous ticket about a user who was not able to convert emails with attachments with into PDF format. The solution to fix this was to go into the program settings and try to repair it. This is what fixed the issue because when going into the registry and testing multiple things, none of them worked.
I created created two more accounts for new employees who were joining. I made sure to assign them a VM and made sure that all of the necessary programs were installed. I gave them the correct access to the shared drive and shared folders that they use.
A user was getting an error message stating that storage was low. This made it that she was not able to use certain programs. This same users were not able to access her email. In order to solve this, made sure that some files were deleted and that there was available room to access the applications.
A User had issues where their VM was very slow when performing GIS tasks. In order to fix this one of the Net Admins rebooted the GIS servers and after doing this everything seemed fine. The only solution for this was to use a workaround.
No comments:
Post a Comment