This week there were different helpdesk tickets which I was working on as well as different helpdesk calls.
There was a user who was receiving the blue screen of death screen on their laptop. Since there was no specific error code which was provided, I advised the user to provide a picture if it ever does come again. After a few days without the blue screen of death, the user advised that I just close the ticket.
Another user was working with a macbook pro which was freezing a lot when the user was working on it. There was enough memory available so I ruled that out as a potential issue. However, the user had multiple windows open which I believed was the cause of this freezing. I force shut down the laptop, turned it back on and it was working fine.
Another user was having a problem where the color printer they use was showing that the brand new ink cartridge they used was showing that there was less than 10% available after sitting not being used over the weekend. After different troubleshooting steps, we tried to see if the cartridge itself was defective by putting a different cartridge which was brand new to see if we can replicate the issue. After doing this and waiting a few days, the ink still showed 100% so the issue was resolved.
I finished setting up the laptop for the Freeholder. I made sure that all the software they needed was installed and every document they had on the old laptop was transferred over. Everything was finished correctly without any problems throughout the way.
This was a lot of the things I did throughout the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment